Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday: It's Just No Good Anyway You Look At It

It really isn't. I think today's Monday stunk, but I think I've been saying that at least for the last several weeks as I recall. People always seem to be grumpy on Mondays. Seems as if everyone was feeling it yet again today. I'm getting tired of it, it's time for people to suck it up and just bear with it until Tuesday. It's not my freakin' fault it's Monday, okay?

Wheew! Got that out of my system. Now I'm ready for Tuesday and the rest of the week. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I'll be in my office for the morning and then back to the extension office in the afternoon. I really like it down there. It's so quiet and peaceful compared to my office. Like I've said before -- it feels like a vacation. But there's always some form of entertainment around there too. I kind of regret not working there this afternoon after the day I had (haha). Typically I reserve all day on Monday for LB Productions -- just so I can help deal with all the craziness. Today was so weird though, it was DEAD in the morning, and then late afternoon everything hit at once! Spread it out people! :)

-LB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Willkommen hier im Sexcommunity.



Unser Sexcommunity gibt ihnen eine Alternative sex chats und natürlich vieles mehr,unter anderem Flirt und Sextalk
Hier im Sexcommunity findest du sex chats sexuellen Vorlieben
Suchst du Live Dates , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Heiße Live Chats heiße mädels ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand aus Bregenz, vieleicht von DEUTSCLAND, oder in Germany , in Einsiedeln, oder Neunkirchen? Sicher kein Problem.!

PHOTOS