Sunday, April 01, 2007

In the Swing of Things

I'm back, and in the 'swing' as people would say. It does feel good to be back in my own space.

I came back and my feet hit the ground running at LB Productions. It's almost like people knew I was back or something? I guess a lot did, after all it's a small town we live in. For the most part it was good, but I had the all too familiar stress peak it's ugly head yet again. I'm taking a deep breath, though and I'm not going to go down the high-blood pressure, weight-gaining road again. In fact, I'm losing weight, and I want to keep that trend.

Thankfully, things are going steady at the business and not chaotic. I can deal with it.

I am also happy for the time of year. Things are getting green again, it's getting warmer (well relatively), and a lot of my friends will be back from college in just over a month and I'll have at least a small social life again. It's all about looking forward.

-LB

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

hey Levi! Sounds like you've been super busy lately!! I'm glad you got to go on vacation and stuff though, that's cool. Funny thing about you being in Garibaldi/Rockaway - I was there about a week before that. I went down to Seattle/ Portland and stuff for some fun shopping, and a scrapbooking convetion. but anyway, apparently the coast is the place to be in the middle of march. :) Hope you're doing good, and enjoying spring. its finally warmed up here a little, so things are melting a bit and getting muddy. Ok, well, i just wanted to say hi! Hope all is well. :) Alicia Carper

PHOTOS