Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter


I took this one from my front yard just a few minutes ago. As you can see spring has finally arrived here! With the exception of the trees, everything is turning green - finally!

Had a rather interesting evening last night. All day I was bored, wishing I had something fun to do... well that finally came true about 4pm. I went and hung out with Sterling and Alyse with her parents and then we went to see 'Wild Hogs' at the OK Theatre. It was entertaining to say the least, and I'm not really talking about the movie. Alyse's dad is quite the character. I wasn't sure if I should watch the movie or watch him instead.

Nonetheless, it was a way better alternative than staying home.

Today, I spent cleaning my house and getting ready for the week. Oh the fun I had! Not really... but I am glad the weather is good (for now at least!).
-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS