Monday, April 09, 2007

The Forecast: Mostly Snowy, With A Chance of Depression!

Oh, what a difference a day makes! Look below and you'll find a previous post that boasts about spring finally being here and lifting spirits and all that crap... well let me tell ya, it's here, but winter hasn't left either!

It snowed and snowed in Joseph today. It was lovely. In case you couldn't tell I was being SARCASTIC. It was freaking lame. To top it all off it was Monday at the same time.

One good thing though, Monday went well in the office and even sold couple computers in one day. I was happy about that... just not what was waiting for me outside.

Thankfully I had a good night of television to watch too! The King of Queens and Two and a Half Men were on -- two of my favorite shows. It was a great night to stay in doors!

Last night I also finished a wedding video that has been lingering over me for months, so you could say I am relieved at the very least!

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS