Monday, April 16, 2007

Walking Feels Good, Even on Monday

I have been enjoying my evening walks, quite a lot actually. Some days walking is a breeze, and others it feels like it is all uphill. Tonight it felt all uphill, but it felt good when I crossed the finish line (entered my driveway). You just get a good feeling once you've got out and taken in the fresh air. The biggest advantage I am seeing is my weight loss, though slow is becoming noticeable. This is my reward. The second largest advantage is the loss of stress. I feel so much happier and relaxed now that I walk nearly every night. I recommend it to everyone who can do it!

In other news... Keithanne got a
Shih-Tzu puppy today. She's like a mother all over again and loves it! By no surprise she named it "Porter." This goes perfectly with her other former Portland Trail Blazer Alum pooch "Drexler." She tried talking me into buying the dog's brother, which I would have undoubtidly named "Sabonis."

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS