Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weddings

I have been to a lot of them. Over 80 in my lifetime as a matter of fact. This marks the 17th year I have been filming weddings. I started back in 1991, when I was just 11 years old. I even called my business LB Productions back then.

Today, LB Productions is a corporation with employees (including a CEO, CFO, and office manager). A portion of it's workforce is even employed outside of Wallowa County in both Pendleton and Portland. What a difference 17 years later. But I'm still doing what I started out with - video production, my passion.

This Saturday was no different from many during the year. Another wedding to film. Ironically enough, today was the 85th wedding for LB Productions. The sister of the groom was my very first marriage in which I filmed.

The nice thing about being a larger business (believe me there are many pros and cons) is that there are employees to help out. Today, my friend and employee Keithanne helped and took a bunch of great pictures. It made the day go all the better with her assistance.

Today was a success that I share many years over with my business. It was a great day to focus on the positives of my business and reflect on the years of making videos that I still enjoy to this day as much as that first one I made back at the birth of LB Productions, when I was 11.

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS