Monday, May 07, 2007

Back On The Radar

It's been a little while, but I am finally back to my normal routine. The craziness started a couple weeks ago with he stint at the extension office. That threw off my schedule quite a bit. But I'm happy to say with that behind me, I'm ready to be back on track.

Last week was just crazy. Everyday I worked half a day at my office, then the other half at extension. It was good, but not attending to my office hurt. It was definitely felt Friday when we had an interesting day with customers. My staff handled it beautifully, but I still wish I would have been there. I was torked, real torked by the end of the day on Friday. It is stressful trying to deal with things from another town.

Saturday I headed out to La Grande to participate in a Relay For Life event, but it ended much sooner than I thought. I also did a service call in Union, which was easy and done with in minutes. So I hung out with Keithanne and Cynthia at Wal-Mart for a bit, and then headed off to do some other errands. I also got to see Alyse. We had a good time hanging out for a little bit. I headed home Saturday evening, then got up Sunday morning to head to Lewiston to go to Costco and get some more stuff. I finally arrived home this evening exhausted, and ready for the week ahead... a normal week (we can hope).

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS