Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Better!

The last several days have been a nightmare for me. Over stressed, sick, tired, and feelings of hopelessness. This all started about a week ago when my lungs started filling with fluid. Little did I know that this was going to end up being the worst week of my life (excluding my time with cancer). My body took a beating, and I was left with almost no will to live. It finally caught up with me yesterday when I suffered a horrific migraine. My entire body was stress-ridden and stricken because of my ailment, work, and life in general. Last night I prayed for this awfulness to end.

This morning, my prayer was answered.

I woke up feeling the world was at my fingertips. My phenomina-like symptoms were all but gone, and my spirits lifted to the highest level in weeks. Things at work started off better, and it was generally a smooth day.

I am glad to be back in game, and I never want to feel that way again.

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS