Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Great Weekend

Finally, I have some good news to share. No stories of being stressed, sick, or mad. No sireee Bob. I had a great weekend, one that was fun and relaxing. I'm even looking forward to this week.



Some of the pictures you see here are of my friends fishing (Sterling and his girlfriend Alyse). I even through a few casts and caught a couple myself. They caught many, many fish... above you see Alyse throwing her first cast. This was up at Kinney Lake (about six miles east of Joseph). It was a great afternoon.

Later in the weekend I spent time watching movies, playing pool, and hanging out with my friends, who were at my house the majority of the weekend.

On Monday (Memorial Day), I spent time at Keithanne's house where she had a get together with Cynthia and I. It was fun to just hang out in her back yard with some good food!

I was harassed while shopping in the grocery store because of the long weekend I took off. Notably, they were from owners of businesses that rely on tourism business. Fortunately, I rely on locals' business, and I replied "because I can" when they asked "why can you take this weekend off?" A pretty obvious answer. Nonetheless, I still monitor my email amongst other things to make sure everything is going smoothly during my closure.

This week holds many things for me. I'll be in the office Tuesday, out on Wednesday, back again Thursday, and off to Relay For Life on Friday. That should be an interesting couple of days. I will have a pretty full report for you next weekend on that. Though, I could be very, very tired from it, I hope that I am not.


The picture above I took with my new Motorola Krazr phone. I am pretty excited about it, and discovered the camera on it isn't bad either.

Hope y'all have a good week.

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS