Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Hey all, I am back once again. I know my posts have been fewer and farther between lately. I've been busy with my hectic life I suppose. Nonetheless, I am keeping to my resolution this year to post as often as I can.

This week went well. In fact, compared the past few weeks it went stellar. Computer sales are on the rise again, which is very good news. It was a very good mood throughout the week at LB Productions.

Our new employee, Elizabeth DeBoie started this week. I was very excited, as was she -- I think she will be a great addition to the staff!

I am looking forward to a fun and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. After all, haven't we earned a three-day weekend? I know I'll enjoy it seeing all of my friends and kicking back and enjoying life for a change. For once I am working to live instead of living to work.

I don't have much else for exciting news, but I will be posting again soon to keep you updated of this weekend's events.

Please have a fun and safe weekend!

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS