Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LATEST: Waiting is the Hardest Part

LATEST NEWS:

Following last Friday's biopsy results I await a call from my doctor. That call from the doctor's office came in today. The call came earlier than expected. The scheduling coordinator informed me that my oncologist wants to see me ASAP -- so at 1pm Wednesday I find out the results of my biopsy from last week's surgery. Originally I had an appointment with my doctor four weeks in advance, but I was told the urgency of this appointment pushed me ahead of regularly scheduled appointments on an otherwise 'jam-packed' day for my oncologist.

I should find out what type of Lymphoma lies in the lymph node they removed from my left groin.

Check back here for the latest. I'll be sure to fill you in once I find out the results.

To be all out honest, I am kind of scared and definitely nervous.

-LB

1 comment:

A.S.K.-P. said...

My thoughts are with you Bud!

PHOTOS