Sunday, October 07, 2007

On Track

All I can say is things are on track -- and that is good news.

The radiation consult went well. It was a bit of a long wait, but I found out that I'll be coming back next week to start radiation. First, I'll have an appointment for the planning process on where exactly they are going to point the radiation, then I start the radiation officially later in the week. Each treatment will only be a few minutes which is good news. After that, the treatments will become fewer and more far between. Things should pretty much wrap up before I start my new job on October 29th.

Speaking of which, I found a place to live in Salem today! After an exhausting weekend of searching through place after place, I located an apartment behind the Outback Steakhouse in Salem. Out of all the places for me to end up! I have a feeling they've just met their best 'curb side take-away' customer over the next several months! My new digs will overlook the pool and is upstairs (which is what I wanted). It is such a relief to have that part behind me. Moving will happen over the next couple of weeks.

Depending on how my Monday goes, I will either return back to Wallowa County late evening or sometime on Tuesday at the latest.

-LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you!! Your right about "enjoying life, that it is so precious! xoxoxox Aunt Cookie

PHOTOS