Monday, March 12, 2007

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS LEVI? The ULTIMATE ROAD TRIP BEGINS... tomorrow.

Back in Joseph. For one night, yeah that's right ONE NIGHT ONLY. I am car-less and feeling pretty naked without it. It's 400 miles away in Portland... my poor baby. I've got some trusty friends looking over it... or looking to jack it. One of the two.

So we came back through (if that is the right term), before we embark on the biggest road trip of my lifetime. Though I must say, that's probably not saying much.

Had a SUPER time in Portland these past few days. Here are some chosen pics:

That's me!, and my double chin of course, but I've been working at reducing that!
That's Thane!
My reflection and Dylan trying to avoid the picture... interesting shot for sure...
The towering Ezekial Hale

Well folks, that's all for now. My first report from the road tomorrow! Where will I end up next? Check back to find out!

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS