Friday, March 09, 2007

The COUNTDOWN CONTINUES!

3 more days until the ULTIMATE ROAD TRIP!

Yep, that's right only three more days! I officially signed-out of LB Productions today for two weeks, for what promises to be a fun time across our nation's heartland over the next two weeks. As a matter of fact, I leave tomorrow when I will drive my car to Portland for when I fly back from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on March 20th. The road trip starts Tuesday and we will arrive on Sunday in Steubenville, Ohio. I will stay there a couple of days before I fly back to PDX. While back in Oregon, I will most likely travel to the coast, see some friends, and do some 'unwinding' from all my traveling before I return to Wallowa County the weekend of the 25th.

I didn't get to this point without a hitch. For you regular readers, you know it seems I can never get out of town without some kind of barrier. This week wasn't immune to that, in fact it was total hell. We had a lot of difficult customers this past week, which made it hard on both Haddie and I. Though, as I've said before, it is very easy to get caught up in the 5% that are a pain in the ass, when your other 95% are great. I have to say the week from hell was finally over when one of my favorite customers Larry Nall came in and made my day with his compliments of me and my business. It's customers like that who help you realize what it's all for. If only they could all be like him! So, it made the transition from work to vacation much easier for me.

So with that being said, I will be posting my next blog from the ROAD! :-)

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS