Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Day At The Coast

Just what my soul needed: some good old fashioned fun at the Oregon Coast. After all, it's my favorite place, and since I've recently spent time across the country which I didn't like nearly as well, this was perfect!

I got up this morning to bright sunshine in Portland, but that soon changed to cloudy skies - which was still better than rain. I went and picked up Thane and Dylan and we drove to Seaside, then Rockaway, on to Garabaldi, and finally hitting it up in Oceanside and Cape Meares. Took a ton of pics.








It was a nice full day of fun! As you can see I am growing a beard, I normally don't have facial hair! I will most likely shave for the first time in two weeks when I return to Joseph. I will be back officially on Friday evening.

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS