Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS LEVI? Day 2

Where the hell am I now? Well, Vail Colorado to be exact. Christian's cousin happens to work at one of the resorts here, and we had a great time. The day spent getting here was rather uneventful as we traveled through unpopulated parts of Utah, and finally crossed the Colorado border only to see underwhelming Grand Junction. But finally, as we progressed into the Rockies, the scenery got all the more interesting. Christian was bitching about how the freeway speed would be 75mph one minute, and 50mph the next through the more trecherous parts of the interestate. Here are some not-so-entertaining pics from the day.
Utah: If our state were anymore boring, you'd want to poke your eyes out.
For the love of God, it had better be more "colorful" than Utah
No Name? Are you seriously kidding me? Actually my mom had a friend who use to live in No Name. Her name was anonymous. No, seriously she actually had a friend who lived there and had a name - Heidi.
My good buddy Christian a.k.a. "Vern," or "Farva" driving. Somehow we haven't killed each other yet. That's a good thing I think!
Just a shot of Vail, Colorado. If you look closely you will see their "yuppied up" McDonald's where a burger costs a mint. Well not really, but more than you'd think...

Took this picture for my friend A.D. who works at a Sports Authority in Beaverton, Oregon. He'd one day like to graduate to the "Vail version." Or... maybe not?

This concludes Day 2 folks. Where will I land next? You'll just have to wait to find out, or ummm yeah since I wasn't actually able to get online this day, you probably already have noticed my "day 3" post. Nevertheless, I am back in the game and online again!

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS