Friday, March 02, 2007

A strange (and not so good) week

It was a strange week. There were many negative occurrences throughout the week, and frankly I'm glad it's over.

#1 My friend and employee Keithanne Boevé lost her brother Rick this evening. He was battling cancer for several months and discovered it late. My condolences are with her and her family. She will be heading to Sacramento this coming week to be with her family.

#2 Another friend lost his job due to some irresponsible comments made by another employee at the company in which he works. He and his wife are both upset and stunned at the circumstances, and will be scrambling to find a new job.

#3 Unlike last week, it was an abnormally stressful week because of delayed orders and a sick staff at LB Productions. Keithanne and myself are on the mend, but Haddie is still dealing with a bout of tonsillitis.

So, I guess that is it! So here's to next week going better for all of us! :-)

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS