Sunday, March 18, 2007

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS LEVI? Day 6 - WE MADE IT!!!


Can you believe it? We made it, all the way to Steubenville, Ohio - just a few miles from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In fact, Pennsylvania is right across the river from here. I've almost gone coast to coast, at least from Portland to Pittsburgh!

We started from South Bend, Indiana this morning and (at least I) under estimated the size of Ohio, since we had to travel clear across the state from west to east. But, we finally arrived at your destination at about 7pm eastern time.

I am now sitting in the house that Christian lives in here in Steubenville and it's very interesting. His roommates are great guys and the house has lots of character. It's bitterly cold here in the east, down in the teens at night. It's been cold here lately I guess, and hasn't seem to let up. There is snow on the ground. This, as I hear reports that it's nearly 70 at home in Oregon! Go figure.

Anyhow, I managed to "piggyback" off a neighbor's internet connection, so I was able to make a post this evening!

In just 48 hours I will step foot off the plane again in Oregon. I think it will feel rather rewarding!

I will try to get out and about tomorrow and take some pictures of the area for you. Then, on Tuesday, it's off into the skies for me, but I'll give you a report about that later.

Thanks to everyone who has put up with me through this adventure. It's the first time I've been, but maybe not the last. I guess you could say it's the last for a while though.

-LB

1 comment:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Thanks for taking us along on your "adventure" Levi. I am REALLY glad you got out & away from the office and Joseph for awhile. I think it was REALLY good for you.

Oh, and it HAS been nice & warm out this way :) HEHE!

GB Hugs,
Amy

PHOTOS