Sunday, January 07, 2007

What A Weekend!

So tired, so sleepy -- those were the words I was thinking about 7:30 am after I had stayed up almost 24 hours straight working on the Ron Thompson video.

It was for a good cause, and the video was a big hit. The unfortunate part is that you don't know if a video like this is a hit unless people cry. It definitely must have done the job. I feel bad that it made people feel so sad, but I know that it will be a nice thing to remember Ron by.

Ultimately, it had been nearly 36 hours before I got to sleep, but I finally did. 9:00 last night was when I finally fell asleep. I remember going in and out of conscientiousness and finally I layed down on my bed, and before my head even hit the pillow I was out... 13 and a half hours later I woke up. I feel resilient.

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, but hopefully this week will go well!

I am sitting here listening to my friend argue with his girlfriend... it's pretty humorous.

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS