Friday, January 19, 2007

Webcam Update

It didn't work out Sunday as planned. We attempted to install the new webcam at the lake... it was TOO overexposed and it was almost totally white. I know a lot of people were looking forward to it. I'm back at the drawing board and scrambling to find a solution. I am afraid I'm going to have to spend big bucks to get good quality up at the lake. I minimum of $300 for a decent cam with some outdoor protection. I have received a few donations via the paypal route towards this new cam, but if anyone out there wants to continue to see it running... please just a little will help out a lot. Payments can be made via paypal to webmaster@lbsites.com, or checks can be sent to LB Productions, P.O. Box 329, Joseph, OR 97846. In the meantime we also plan to launch a second camera on main street in Joseph. That one will be located right above my office so I will have a lot more control over that one. I hope to have the lake one going before the end of the month, and the new one sometime this spring.

No comments:

PHOTOS