Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Relay For Life

One day, a nice lady by the name of Kathy asked me if I wanted to be a "technical" chair for the Relay for Life in our area. Of course with my cancer history, I didn't even hesitate. Tonight was the first meeting I went to. I am beginning to understand my role in the whole project, and hope I will be able help out in great way. Thursday night is the "kick off" and I will learn more as I become a volunteer for the organization. I think it's a pretty cool thing, and will keep you informed of my involvement in the coming weeks and months.

Other than my trip to La Grande for the Relay for Life project, I had a pretty eventful Monday in my office. I felt like I was being pulled in every direction. It was definitely a true Monday in my life. Hopefully Tuesday will go a little smoother.

Kind of had the final "hurrah" with my friends in town tonight. Zeke and Kyle are about the only ones left, and this was Kyle's final night. So we watched some Tivo and played pool. I won't see him nor hardly anyone else until at least May when they return from school (with the exception of a weekend or two).

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS