Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brrrr....!!!

It's just plain nasty cold here in Joseph. I don't like it... I know I can't do anything about it but complain -- so I am. It makes me envy those who get to go south for the winter or at least vacation to places like Hawaii. Not me, I am grinding it out in the dead of winter. It's been below zero the last few nights, and this town in remote northeast Oregon couldn't be more "dead." Even business was slightly slower this week, and people were cranky. It wasn't pleasant, but we just got through it and next week should be warmer and so should people's spirits!

Taking this weekend as an opprotunity to be lazy. If you remember, last weekend was a marathon trying to get the Ron Thompson video done. Thankfully it got done and turned out well. Tomorrow I might be a bit less lazy and spend an hour or two in the office and install the new Wallowa Lake webcam (which should be online Sunday afternoon). I know a lot of people are excited about that.

-LB

1 comment:

Mark said...

That's great news (not about the cold). Where will the new webcam be located?

PHOTOS