Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Very Happy 4th!

Back in business boys and girls! My blog is now back up and running with all past articles. It has been over 2 months since it has fully operational.

I had an absolutly sensational 4th. I spent about 95% of the weekend out on my boat and had a blast!

A whole bunch of my friends joined me for the fun filled weekend. Here are a few memorable moments...

Melissa Newhouse (my favorite new friend), makes quite a smurk, doesn't she?



Matt Williams is quite the happy guy!



Jay Watts gets some mad air at Wallowa Lake!

Thanks to all my friends for making the weekend of the 4th a fun one! Melissa, I hope your happy that I was finally able to start posting on this thing again, as everyone else is I would imagine!!! Take care, -LB


No comments:

PHOTOS