Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Well, after a long and hectic weekend, Chief Joseph Days has come to a close for 2006. Thank goodness! I am actually looking forward to a return of 'normal life' at least for now.

I went to the rodeo Saturday night and had a pretty good time. It wasn't the best, nor the worst rodeo I've ever seen at CJD. It was worthwhile, however. I was also pleased to see the announcer (Bob Tallman) recognize the military at least to a certain extent. Though I am still angry about the whole situation that occured (read previous post), he at least didn't go completly sour in my book.

Had a great time selling beer tokens in the Thunder Room Saturday night. A lot of crazy and rowdy drunks were there as a person can imagine. Even some underage drinkers trying to sneek in. The evening was exciting, but enough is a enough for another year. -LB

No comments:

PHOTOS