Saturday, July 08, 2006

Independence Day Weekend


After a stressful several weeks at my business, I finally got to relax and enjoy the company of friends this past weekend. Some of the friends old, some new... which kept things very exciting and upbeat.

July 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5th I spent the day out on my boat with a variety of people. In the evening we all hung out at my house... it was like a party every night!

We also played at lot of pool. Here you see Zeke making a shot while Sterling and Melissa look on.

As for business, it's good, real good, maybe too good? I don't know, there is just so much to do and so little time. I could stay there 24 hours a day and still not get completly caught up. Keithanne, Jay, and my sister are doing everything they can to keep my business moving along and they are doing a great job!

I am just thankful I've had some time off to breathe and update this blog... FINALLY!

No comments:

PHOTOS