Saturday, July 08, 2006

Finally, an update! (orginally posted on 6/11/06)

A lot has gone on in the month I didn't get to post. A lot!

This is a "temporary" posting spot until the geniuses at Google can figure out why my blog has been erroring out!

So, what's been happening? A lot you could say. First my business: it has been insane. Though I've said it before, it's been making me feel nuts at times. Being short handed first turned out to be a blessing, and then turned out to be a nightmare. For a few weeks it was just slow enough I could handle things. But then things got hectic again and I was doing the work of three people. I exhausted myself into a near depression. And just when I thought I couldn't dig myself out, light appeared at the end of the tunnel. Jay Watts, who worked for me last summer agreed to step in this summer as well and work nearly full time through September. Plus, I've had a couple more leads at new employees. Finally some relief is headed my way. I am already starting to feel better in all areas of my business, and feel there is some sanity in the air.

Now, personally... I've been through a bit of a roller coaster there, too. As a direct result of my business I've had plenty of ups and downs. I have been rather exhausted at times, and sometimes felt there was no way out. I know that sounds like a commercial for anti-depressants, but that is truly how I've felt at times. But things are changing, the weather is getting better (I think), business has been good, and my friends are around all the time so my spirits are getting a lot better every day!

Two weeks ago I suffered a hard drive crash to boot! I lost quite a few pictures and documents at home, but thankfully my business files were unaffected. I was able to recover most of my stuff too, but it was a very inconvenient incident that took a bunch of my valuable time.

Well I am going to try to keep you all up to date more regularly in this blog or when I go back to the old one. Take care everyone!

-Levi

No comments:

PHOTOS