Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Best Monday Ever... YEAH!




This past Monday has to be the best Monday I have ever had... ever!

First of all, Sunday night I was at a social gathering with some friends, and I ran into Marlene McDowell, who owns Eagle Cap Packstation and Eagle Cap Parasailing. I was showing her the pictures I had taken of a friend parasailing, and she asked "have you ever been up?" and I said "nope, but I would like to at some point." She said, "what are you doing tomorrow (Monday)..." and before I could even reply that I had to work she said "oh you have to go, I'm putting you on the schedule right when I get home!" Sure enough, Monday morning I was up in the sky over beautiful Wallowa Lake. Friends Keithanne Boeve' and Cynthia Hilden (who I took pictures of prior when she was parasailing) were nice enough to sit on the boat and watch. Keithanne took plenty of pictures.


Later in the day (after deciding to take the day off from work), I went out to La Grande and watched You, Me, and Depree at the movies. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be but it was still worth watching.

It was a GRRREEEEEAAAATTT Monday and I will never forget the day I got to play hookie!

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Hey LEE-VI! Glad you got out and had some FUN! You needed it Bud! Love that first pic you posted. VERY COOL! What did it feel like? When Jas & I were walking around the lake I was thinking how much fun it would be. Maybe someday. Anyway, again, I am REALLY glad you took some time for YOU! Now, if we can only convince another friend of ours to DO THIS (HINT, my Dear Airhead Sisiter, LOL). Talk to you soon.

GB Hugs,
Your Friend,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.

PHOTOS