Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Roommate


The past year has involved many, many changes in my life. I bought a house for the first time, my business is growing faster than ever, and I, too am changing. I've experienced my share of 'growing pains' this past year as well.

Ever since I have been out of college I have lived alone. But one day after a lot of thinking I decided to make a change. I found it to be a good move to find one of my friends to rent a room to. I've got plenty of room in my house with only one person living in it, and it seemed like a good choice to try a change. We'll see if I kill Kyle before this is all over, but for now it's working out great and I am enjoying his company.

Kyle will be here through the summer, so it's not forever. I am happy to have him around as long as he wants to stay. Here he is with his girlfriend (pictured).

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Hey - I have a link on your page! That's cool! :) Sounds like you've been major busy - glad you got to take some time to enjoy the fourth. Glad to see the blog is up. Hope you're having a great weekend! Alicia

PHOTOS