Saturday, November 03, 2007

So Tired, So Sleepy

This radiation is kicking my butt! I am so damn tired it's not even funny. Several times this past week I caught myself beginning to fall asleep at my first week on the new job. Fortunately, I was able to pull out of the daze just in time, but I had some close calls nevertheless. My goal this weekend was to do just that, sleep. I spent most of Saturday sleeping. My friend Thane came down to hang out Friday night and Saturday and left this afternoon. As soon as he left, began my sleeping marathon. I woke up this evening still tired. It seems no matter how much I've been sleeping, I am still tired. Some people can usually attest to that feeling. This is a different kind of tired though, I'd almost call it chronic. What is weird is that I just spend a couple a minutes a day under this radiation gun and immediately it somehow drains my energy. It's weird! Fortunately, I only have eight more treatments, ten at the most. I am excited, because right after that I'll have a three day weekend to recoup! That's right folks, as a government employee I will get Veteran's Day off. Additionally, we have an extra hour this weekend because of the time change and I'm totally stoked about having that extra time for you guessed it: SLEEP. Who knew I would love sleep this much? I look forward to getting my regular life back, which isn't far off. I might even utilize the fitness center here at my apartment when my foot heals up. Energy is going to be a great thing!

Plus, the sore on my foot has gotten much, much better according to my friends and docs. I can't tell because I look at it everyday, but that is what I'm told.

If it feels like I haven't been in much contact with anyone, it's because I'm tired. I'm very sleepy. Soon the hours of sleep will wake to a new life in which I will have enough energy to realize what a great change I have made.

-LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much
clear idea regarding from this post.

Also visit my weblog ... water vacuum on tv

PHOTOS