Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Foot: Before & After - WARNING: Graphic!

WARNING: The pictures below are graphic. So if you are the faint of heart, DO NOT LOOK!

I know the docs have pictures of my foot from a while back when it was a pussy hole all puffed up and totally disgusting looking. Unfortunately, the pictures I have weren't taken until after the treatments started. Below is a picture after a couple of radiation treatments, and then a picture after nine treatments (taken tonight). Even the first picture is about a hundred times better than what my foot originally looked like! But even with these two there is a comparison and you can definitely see healing starting to take place (which hasn't happened until now during this entire ordeal).

Again, this is graphic, so if you're not into that sort of thing, don't say I didn't warn you!



My Foot after a couple radiation treatments:

My Foot after 9 radiation treatments:

1 comment:

Zeke said...

Holy Crap, I thought your foot looked bad four months ago when it was just a "little" silver-dollar sized hole in your foot!

PHOTOS