Monday, March 06, 2006

Ben Folds


Went to Lewiston this past Sunday (March 5), to go see my good buddy Christian Ambroson. Turned out, there was a Ben Folds concert in Moscow Idaho, and in a total spur of the moment thing -- we decided to go. I was glad we did.

Talk about some dumb luck. We show up to buy tickets at the door, run into a couple guys willing to sell us floor passes (only offered to students). So we ended up being right at the stage!

I have just gotten into Ben Folds lately (primarily because of Christian), but what a talent they are. Formerly 'Ben Folds Five,' -- 'Ben Folds' is the solo act version. Ben is such a talent! This concert was shock treatment for my soul. The picture is what the concert looked like.

I am glad for once in a long time I didn't have a boring weekend! I even got to hang out with my old friend Chris Lozier. It was a weekend packed full of fun and hanging out with friends!

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Hey Levi, just wanted to say that I like the new blog! I started one a few months ago, and I love it - not that I have anything super exciting to add. :)

Anyway, glad to see that you are having fun going to concerts and winning court battles! :) See you later! Alicia

PHOTOS