Friday, March 10, 2006

New Car

It finally happened. I got a new vehicle. Or as some would say in Wallowa County, a new 'rig.' I was really excited this time around because I finally have passenger/cargo room. With a growing business, I've found a need to haul a lot of boxes. That didn't work so well in a pickup when it was raining or snowing. In addition, when friends and I would go places, people always had to squeeze into the back of my extended cab ranger. It was VERY small. I never used my pickup bed for anything. It only made sense. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

So what kind of rig did you get? Hope it works good for you! I was thinking about you today, I was watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition and they were building a house for a man that had NHL - and I'm glad to see that you are doing good!! Its very cool. Hope you have a good week. :) Alicia

PHOTOS