Sunday, March 26, 2006

Down with the Sickness

My last full week in March was spent mostly sleeping. I came down with some horrific crud (not sure what exactly it was yet) last Wednesday, by Thursday it became a real sore throat vs just an itch felt the day before. On Friday, I was so sick I could barely breathe. My throat was raw, I was stuffed up, and decided I had better go to the doctor. They weren't totally sure what I had either, but were sure whatever it was that it was on top of an already bad sinus infection. So here I am on Sunday (today), and I am finally on the mend. I even missed a wedding this weekend I was supposed to film -- thankfully one of my employees stepped in and took care of the job and did a good one at that. Tomorrow is Monday, and I shall hope that it will be a better week than last.

1 comment:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Sorry you were sick! That's never fun at all. Hope you recover quickly! :) Alicia

PHOTOS