Friday, March 10, 2006

Workin' For The Weekend

Oh, lord, this week it couldn't have been more true. This week was the week from hell. But I complain when I shouldn't be. My business is once again brisk after a few weeks of being slower than normal. I am keeping the staff of LB Productions hopping, and they have even showed some signs of burn out as of Friday afternoon! Let me tell you, it is great business is doing so well -- but we all couldn't wait for the weekend to be here!

My condolences go to my best pal Christian A., as he lost is grandpa this past week. I was lucky enough to meet him shortly before he passed away. I will be praying for you buddy.

A friend of Keithanne's (an employee and friend of mine) also passed away this week, so I will be thinking of that family as well.

Time for a weekend of rest! -LB

No comments:

PHOTOS