Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fair Time

This work week was cut a bit short because of fair activities going on. Thursday and Friday I am creating the "plaquards" which are given to the buyer of the animals at the county fair. I have been doing it for over 7 years now. I do donate a portion of my time to the fair each year for this project. But by no means am I getting out of work -- oh no, this is a rather large project involving many hours. It is something I do enjoy doing, though.

Lately I've been out on the lake a lot. It seems everyone comes out of the woodwork each year and wants to go out and play on the water. This year has been no exception. Though, I will say most of them are my true friends and I enjoy being out there as well.

In this picture you see Lane Bailey, who started going out with us last year. He is probably one of the better wakeboarders around in the fact that he's not afraid to do some jumps and play around -- but also for the fact he's pretty much addicted to being on the board.

In the next couple of weeks I will be liquidating all the equipment in my office (that I will not use at home). It is actually quite a bit of stuff, stuff that I really can part with and not have to move into my home. I'll miss my office some, but for the most part not.

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS