Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A New Era

When I redesigned my website, I was looking for a fresh start. In all the past designs, I've carried over that overly polluted, ad infested, bravenet guestbook. It was time for a change. Sure I could easily create a stagnate guestbook on my own, but I wanted more. I wanted Google's BLOGGER. They are geniuses. I wanted feedback from friends, family, and even total strangers. A place where we could just post whenever and whatever we wanted. That's the idea of a BLOG, right? It sure appears that I am using this for it's appropriate use!

I cannot wait to hear back from you people! I know I have weekly and daily returning visitors to my website. I know people like my Aunt Pat check all the time, while others stop by less often. I know from checking my logs that my Aunt Pat isn't my only daily visitor. Who ever you are... drop a line sometime too, k?

This new era will probably mean the demise of my "news" section of my site -- we'll see. If so, I'll phase it out and put in more pretty pictures of myself. Naaah, I've got better looking friends I can put in that slot.

In the future, I may also be posting the top ten here. I guess we will have to wait and see if this new 'blog' pans out. I have a feeling it will.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Levi,

Nice re-do on the site - looks like it will be much easier to keep updated.

Hope things are going well. Haven't got to talk much in awhile. Here is one of my latest pictures:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/emelv/single.jpg

All the other ones I have are of horses so I know you're glad that I spared you the agony. :)

Erin

Levi J. Bobbitt said...

Erin, that is nice! I sure appreciate you 'sparing me' from the horse pictures. I see enough of those as it is. My family is probably going to have me 'revamp' their ranch website... so I'll be seeing plenty of horses anyway. I can't seem to get away from those animals!

I sure appreciate your help in photoshop. You could definitly teach your own class! What a talent!

I have figured out that profile thingy you helped me with, but it keeps changing back and I can't figure out how to default it. If you know, drop me a line.

Talk to you soon!

PHOTOS