Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thoughts and Prayers To My Sis

I write on another sad note this evening. If the Bobbitt family has caught bad times, it seems that this year has been one of the worst. As the saying goes... "when it rains, it pours." With my recent diagnosis of cancer, medical complications that followed, and as a result, heavily strained financial times due to staggering medical bills -- the last thing my family needed was something to strike my poor sister. My family had the great fortune of hearing the news that she would be expecting a baby in May. Today (Wednesday), we learned that may not happen due to a complication in the pregnancy. It is likely that my sister will lose her baby -- as it has stopped growing. Next week she may have to make the difficult decision if it hasn't been made for her already. My thoughts and prayers are with her, and I only tear up when hearing the thought of losing my niece or nephew. If I've ever made a request in the past, this would be it, please put your thoughts and prayers with her... will you, please? Such generosity would make me appreciative to the bottom of my heart. As always, thanks for reading, and God Bless (I don't say that enough, and will start saying it more).

-LB

4 comments:

Our son Kade said...

It's true, it does seem to pour when it rains. How sad for your sister, we'll certainly be praying for her and your family. Its so frustrating when things seem to keep going wrong.

Sorry to hear your medicines make you so sick, must be some seriously nasty stuff!!

Thanks for the wii comments, we're just getting going with our wii really, we got it this summer, with just a couple games, and LOVE the mario kart - so much fun. Right now I'm working through the mirror cups, trying to get gold cups. I do like the bowling, I thought it was really fun, and even the golf wasn't too bad. :)

Well, good luck, and so sorry to hear about the family troubles. Alicia

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I'm glad they lowered the dose.... hopefully it will still be enough to do the good, just not enough to make your skin fall off.

I'm so sorry about your sister. It is so sad to have the potential of something so happy as a baby and then have that become such a loss. We definitely keep you all in our prayers. Love, Charlotte and Brian Carper

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

It was on the newspaper when he saw the watch again. How time flies! 50 years had passed since he saw it the last time. He never stopped finding it during the 50 years. He was too old to remember too many things. However, everything about her was still engraved in his mind and never disappeared.[url=http://www.good4shopper.com/]replica designer watches[/url] [url=http://www.luxucenter.com/]Louis Vuitton sale[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/fendi-sunglasses.html]fendi sunglass[/url] Rolex has excellent styles for both males and females, and the price ranges enormously so that most consumers can have a satisfying Rolex. This ladies?Rolex President is the ideal watch for the excellent females. It is made of 18k yellow gold, including the crown and the flutes bezel. it has the custom champagne diamond dial with 10 round cut diamonds. The crystal is of scratch-resistant sapphire conversion. The President Bracelet is powerful, giving the watch a modern look. It is the synonym of luxury and elegance and is suitable for the finest tastes. Some other popular dial colors including silver and white and mother of pearl are also provided. The consumers can choose according to personal taste. This style is very popular among today young professional women.

PHOTOS