Friday, June 08, 2007

Portland/Salem/Coast Bound

Another trip, yes, it's been a few months since I've ventured to the Willamette Valley and the coast... so early June seemed like as good of time as any. I'll be house-sitting for a friend who lives in the Salem area (which is what I normally do as of lately). I enjoy staying there, it's a nice, fun, and relaxing way to have a long weekend. I plan on seeing some friends in the Portland area while I'm down there.

Thursday night, some friends and I hung out at my place before I left. Sterling will actually be heading to the coast the same time I am, along with his family. We probably won't see each other during the trip, but we might possibly cross paths on the way down there.

This is a God-awful picture of me, but a very good one of my friend Melissa Newhouse. She is from Pendleton, but staying in Joseph this summer while she works at an accounting firm in Enterprise. I have really enjoyed her company this summer thus far, and I am sure there are plenty more good times to come this year. She goes to school at the University of Idaho, along with her boyfriend (a good friend of mine) Kyle Hook.

Sterling is one of my two best friends... and quite a character. He's a regular at my house (along with Melissa, Zeke, and Kyle). My other best friend Christian is still back in Steubenville, Ohio until August. Until then we will be entertained non-stop with this gang's antics, which have been great so far :)

Here you see Sterling talking to Alyse on the phone. It was an interesting picture I thought at the very least.

Below is a picture of Kyle in his hot new boat that we've been taking out. Well it's not new, but it's new for Kyle taking it out. All the sudden he decided to take on the project of getting this boat up and running again. Some of us wonder why? But he enjoys it, and that's what matters!



More pictures to come this summer! I will try to post more often, and keep you up on what's been going on in my life. I know I have lagged in recent weeks, but I still am sticking with my New Year's resolution.

See you when I return to the county next week.

-LB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/actonel/

Generic Levitra (Vardenafil) said...

I really liked your article.

PHOTOS