Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nocturnal State

What am I doing up this hour? Why can't I sleep?

I am turning into more of a nocturnal creature everyday. I don't know how to stop myself! But at least this time I have an excuse...

I've been sick for a few days now, and I hope I am rounding the corner now. I've been taking Nyquil to help myself sleep at night. It seems like when I get sick, I have a hard time resting, which is exactly what one's body needs! Well, tonight the Nyquil wore off about four hours later, so you're left with a Levi who is up at some strange hours waiting for his next round to kick in.

Yes, probably at the end of this blog I will be quite groggy again. Thank God!

It has been a real interesting weekend. For those of you who thought I got President's Day off, think again! For those of you who think I work banker's hours, think again! And for those of you who think being a small business owner doesn't involve hard work and many hours, THINK AGAIN!

Yeah, so that's what I did most of Monday. Spent time catching up, building computers, and returning phone calls. Even on a day when my business was supposed to be closed. This probably didn't help my sickness, but it had to be done regardless. Ahhh, the life of a business owner -- but hey I get so set my own hours, right? Even if they are at 3 freakin am in the morning!

That being said, I think I'm starting to drift, and I thank you for listening to my mindless drivel time and time again on this blog!

To all a good night!

-LB

No comments:

PHOTOS