Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Weekend of Friends


After a very long week, I was finally able to enjoy my weekend. Above, you'll see a very strange picture of my buddy Christian Ambroson trying to block himself from getting his picture taken. Made a cool picture though.

After losing an employee at LB Productions I have found myself short handed, I have been working 10-12 hour days. It has been exhausting and exciting at the same time. I am entering a new chapter in my business. Who knows where it will go from here, but whatever I do I'll keep moving along.

Thankfully, just what the doc ordered this weekend... I had several of my friends in town from college and I was able to hang out and chill with them this weekend. I have lots of work still to do, but that time will also come and go again. I am just taking life one step at a time right now. Lots of interesting things have been coming down the pike. -LB

1 comment:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Hey Levi, VERY COOL photo! TRIPPY! I LOVE IT! G, bet I can get some good ones with that new camera I will HOPEFULLY be getting soon. LOL

Anyway, I am glad to hear this week went pretty good for you & that you had some of your good friends around as well. Hopefully yo will get some rest this weekend as well and I don't make you wrk too hard.

Have a good one.

TTYL
~Amy

PHOTOS