Thursday, April 13, 2006

Black Clouds & Underdogs

Okay, so you're going to have to put up with my low quality cell phone picture I took. But it gives you the right idea. That's right, I saw Hawthorne Heights in concert, along with The All-American Rejects and Fall Out Boy in Tacoma this past weekend. It was a hell of a good time!

Me and a couple other friends trecked up to the Tacoma Dome where it filled to 15,000 people! We were literally only a few feet from the stage (as you can see) so we were in a good spot... so you think. My friends and I almost got sucked into a mosh pit a couple different times, I got kicked in the head by a body surfer, and I was hit in the face with a shoe. Despite all the rowdiness it was an AWESOME time. It felt so good to get out of town and have a good time with my two good friends Dylan and Kyle.

Fall Out Boy was really exciting in concert, but I think my favorite performers would have to be Hawthorne Heights -- I absolutely love their music.


This second crappy photo I took during Fall Out Boy's performace. It was full of entertainment and fire!

2 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

Hey Levi, you're right about the crappy pictures. Oh well, as long as you enjoyed it who cares about the pics. Glad you had a good time. You REALLY needed it.

Thanks for all f your help lately too. I hope you know how much I appreciate it.

I HOPE you have a good weekend (and DON'T WORK THE WHOLE TIME).

Take Care & Hugs,
Later,
Amy

Levi J. Bobbitt said...

Thanks Amy! You have a great weekend as well!

Chris will get better soon. See you when I come through on the 19th. Chris is taking a rain check because of her surgery.

Take care,
Vi

PHOTOS