Monday, April 03, 2006

Looking Forward to an Awesome Weekend

After weeks and weeks of work, I'm ready to take a break. Just a small one, but an exciting one. While you were all basking in the sun during spring break last week, I was working hard in my office. Well, this Friday I head to Portland and Salem to see some friends... On Saturday I'm heading up to Tacoma to see a Fall Out Boy / All American Rejects/ Hawthorne Heights concert. A couple of friends will be coming up with me... I am looking forward to it! I will return to work (of course) next Tuesday. Keithanne is going to be leaving for a couple of weeks, and though it will be hard without her, we will manage as well as we can until she gets back. It is then I will probably take a longer leave of absence.

I have been promising pictures of my new ride. Here are a couple. It's going to be a sweet ride. I can hardly wait to see how well it pulls my boat.

While we're at it, I can't wait until summer! It's been spring for a couple of weeks now, but it still feels like winter in Wallowa County. The days are getting longer and it's getting slightly warmer, but nothing major yet.

As I reported to you last week, I was ill, very ill. Still don't know what it was -- but I can tell you I have bounced back and I feel a whole lot better. It was a nasty bug!



No comments:

PHOTOS