Saturday, May 10, 2008

Carrie

For the first time writing on my blog I am speechless... I don't know where to begin with this... so I will just start somewhere random I suppose.

I can't really say I just met this person..., in fact I've known her for about 7 months now. But what I can say is that I've only recently gotten to know her well.

It all started about two or three months ago, I met her in person for the first time. She started off as a coworker that I talked on the phone to and e-mailed often -- but only for business reasons. Then, she came over to the building I work in, and from then I was hooked.

The first day I saw her I felt like I had known her for a long time. We just "clicked" from day one. We are both very sarcastic, fun-loving, goofy people.

Let me introduce to you Carrie Everett, the girl who I really like, a lot.

She laughs at every stupid thing that comes out of my mouth, makes me feel better when I whine. She makes me very happy. Happy in a way I've never felt before.

It's the icing on the cake after all that I've been through, that I'd be lucky enough to have someone this cool in my life. I am thankful for you, Carrie.

-LB

1 comment:

A.S.K.-P. said...

WOW!
You DID have something to tell me!
CONGRATS Levi! She looks like a very pretty, sweet girl! I am soo glad you found somebody!

GB Hugs,
Amy

PHOTOS