Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thane & Dylan Rock

Good friends are hard to find. Great friends are even harder to find. I am blessed, I know that I am, with truly great friends.

After arriving back from Vegas, Thane and Dylan picked me up at the Portland airport. It was at this point I sprung on them I needed to get to OHSU right away for a doctor's appointment for some swelling I still have as a result of the radiation treatment (don't worry I'm going to be fine). Nonetheless, I had to get there quickly, and they said "sure no problem." Little did they know I would be shuffled all over the hospital and not get out of there until hours later. After patiently waiting for my doctor for over an hour, I finally got in, and then that took another 45 minutes at least. After coming back out into the waiting room I told Dylan and Thane "you guys are like the best friends a guy could have..." and they immediately knew I was up to no good. That's when I laid the news on them that I would have to go in for a CT. That's when we went into the main part of the OHSU hospital and waited for another hour before I got scanned.

Finally, five hours later we got out of there. They didn't complain once to me. Though I never expected to be there that long, I still appreciate their patience and am sorry they had to be so long. For this, I am making them my honorary #1's on the top ten this week.

Thanks Dyan and Thane for hanging in there for me, even when you didn't have to.

-LB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 300 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were approximately 330 dollars on every page. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

PHOTOS