Sunday, October 15, 2006

Good Week, Good Friends

Things last week were good, very good. I felt like I was at the top of my game. I got a lot done, and continued to improve my business. My new employee is working out great! I am so excited to have her on board. I hope to have a picture and bio on my company's site (www.lbsites.com) very soon when I launch the new design.

This weekend was rather uneventful. I did go to Joseph's football game on Friday, it was a fun trip and a rather interesting game after two players were ejected from the game. We still ended up pulling off the win, but next week's game could be a little more challenging.

Spent Sunday night watching a movie with some friends at the lake. It was a peaceful, entertaining, yet restful time -- which is something I needed very bad!

Looking forward to another week... doing my best to stay on top of everything -- which is only getting easier with the new help.

More later! -LB

No comments:

PHOTOS